Graceful as ever, here are my top 10 ‘classic me’ moments from my Vegas trip:
1) Sauntered right into a closed door at The Bellagio
2) Ya’ know those huge revolving doors that are everywhere in vegas? The ones that you just walk along with in a circular motion? Yeah. Unbeknownst to me, they actually stop sometimes. Sadly, I didn’t
3) While walking past a group of cute guys feeling all happy with myself for just winning $30 on penny slots, I totally wiped out when I slipped on a wet tile. Classic move on my part. Sure, I hurt my ass, my knee and my pride, but I didn’t spill my beer!
4) Every time I left my hotel to head to a different casino, I went the wrong way. Every. Single. Time.
5) I attempted to use my Starbuck’s gift card (compliments of stupid Irish Guy) as my room key
6) Cute 20-something who was drunk as shit hit on me and I actually considered it until his douchey friend, who had gotten married earlier that day, announced he was glad his wife was at a show without him (?). I of course, made some smart assed comment which resulted in me being called a bitch and newleywed guy dragging his cute friend off
7) Walked smack dab into a dollar slot machine while checking out a hottie (way to get his attention)
8.) Locked myself out of my room. Twice.
9) Offered to take ridiculous tourist photos of people standing next to a cardboard Donnie & Marie (and no, although it did cross my mind, I did not intentionally cut their foreheads off in the pic)
10) Attempted to go up the down escalator causing a huge traffic jam. Der….
All in all, I had a great trip. Am not going home totally broke (or with any broken bones) or totally embarrassed about anything.
Thank you Las Vegas for being a great host once again. I must warn you however that I believe I may have left my liver somewhere along the Strip. Please make sure no one trips over it. 🙂