No, don’t get all excited that I’ve been busily practicing my ‘happily ever after’ with TD. This is ME we’re talking about, remember? Nothing is ever easy in my world these days.
Par for the course, I have no time to write a proper post, but let me give you the highlights of my world since I returned from my cruise on Sunday (which already seems a really long time ago):
1) Returned to find that the amazing 26 year old son of a friend, with the brightest future and best personality ever, was killed in a car accident last weekend. 😦
2) Am on the verge of getting fired from my 2nd job
3) My father, who i’ve never really gotten along with, got himself evicted from his assisted living facility for…….wait for it…. lewd and inappropriate behavior. Nope, no dimentia involved, he’s just a dirty old man. I’m so proud.
4) Initial bikeride (yes, I totally kept this from you) with TD was a bit of a less than steller fiasco. Oh stop and untwist your panties, there will be a post to follow. I promise.
5) TD is absolutely NOT over his ex and probably nowhere near being ready for a relationship. With anyone. 😦
6) He doesn’t agree and I promised I would stick by him, but I’m a bit worried.
7) No, I am not being a defeatist and hope beyond hope that TD can pull it together and stop mentally comparing me to the psycho ex (which he denies doing) so we can really work out….
8.) Above mentioned psycho ex KEYED MY FUCKING CAR the 1st night I spent at TD’s (she’s his neighbor, remember?). Awesome.
9) I have no time to do anything other than run around trying to make everyone happy so am exhausted.
10) Ironman competiton is this weekend. Hell no, I’m not competing, I’m just
leering at the a thletes volunteering. And have no time to even get excited. Boo
So to summarize an already inadequate post, since Sunday my life has consisted of: work, work, wake, funeral, laundry, bike crash, keying of car, no sleep, pervy dad, neglected doggies, hard bodied triathletes, nervous me, oblivious TD, and my deluded refusal to see that all of this is probably not going to end well.
You, now see why I haven’t been posting. I can’t even figure it all out, so have opted to go with my beloved ‘bury head in sand and make believe all is well’.
I DO want things to work out and will be patient and supportive and (somewhat) positive. I still love spending time with him and although we’ve decided to ‘slow down’ (oh oops, did I not mention that?), I am going to enjoy what I have, while I have it.
And I promise to try and catch up on everyone’s lives/blogs as soon as I have a chance!